We, La Cucina Italiana Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “LCI”) operate the e-shop www.lacucinaitaliana.com.hk (hereinafter referred to as “e-shop”). Our e-shop offers the way to shop online through the Internet by using our website applications who access or sign up to any of “LCI”'s services, activities or online content (hereinafter referred to as "Services"). We devote to ensure all the collection, transmission, storage and usage of our customers’ personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("PDPO").
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by “LCI” may include:
- Your name
- Date of Birth
- Contact details such as telephone number, email address, residential address and delivery address
- The IP address, domain name, browser, browsing records, other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device
PURPOSE / USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data collected from you may be used by “LCI” for:
- Verifying your account identity;
- Providing you with our services;
- Processing your payment instructions, billing or collecting any outstanding amount from you;
- Providing Service to you;
- Direct marketing of the products and services of “LCI” and its business partner;
- Conducting market research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis;
- Analyzing your purchasing preferences;
- Providing suggestions and/or recommendations to you and other users of our Services or goods and services that may interested in;
- Customizing the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences;
- Handling your complaints and account enquiries
- Making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
“LCI” does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by “LCI” will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for “LCI” to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for “LCI” to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
- Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organizations;
- “LCI”’s associated companies, consultants, agents, auditors, accountants of the goods/services, or other service operators / internal staff who are involved in the sale and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
- Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to “LCI” including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by “LCI” is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, “LCI” may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for a reasonable period unless there is a Government legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period. You are solely responsible for the securing of your personal data and “LCI” have no liability for any loss in this issue.
“LCI” intends to use the personal data collected from you in direct marketing and “LCI” requires your consent for that purpose. Your name, telephone number, email address, residential address, products and service portfolio information, transaction pattern and behavior, browsing records, content viewing habits, and personal interest held by “LCI” may be used by “LCI” in direct marketing of the Services. We may contact you by mail, telephone, text/photo/video message or by email. If you wish not to receive any direct marketing communications, you can opt out from our mailing list through your registered account or a unsubscribe link in our website.
If you want to disable the cookies, you can do on your own web browser. If you disable cookies, you acknowledge that you may not be able to use some of the functionality of our website.
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
La Cucina Italiana Company Limited
Human Resources Department
Room K1, 2/F., Block 1, Golden Dragon Industrial Centre, 156-160 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
“LCI” reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.